Our team specialises in all levels of company secretarial services. This means your business can be assured of a competent response to your compliance needs at all times.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services…
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Annual Return;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests
We can help you with all your general bookkeeping requirements, either at your offices or at our office. You may require help to write up books or need us to add the finishing touches to information on bookkeeping systems in order to create your own management information. If you do not employ a bookkeeper then we can take up the role or help you recruit the right person for your business.
Our Book keeping staff have specific knowledge of the businesses that they look after and are always available to deal with client queries on a day-to-day basis.
If the requirements of your business are such that you would prefer to outsource your book keeping we can provide a comprehensive service to suit your needs which uses the most up to date computerised accountancy software packages. Simply send in your paper records on a weekly/monthly basis and we will process the information.
Our service includes making sure that debtors, creditors and bank reconciliations are prepared regularly. We can provide a list of outstanding debtors and creditors on a monthly basis that will assist you in generating cash from customers and making payments to suppliers. We can complete your quarterly or monthly VAT returns. Our services can be linked into our management accounts preparation services in order to provide you with regular accounts.
Regular management information is vital to the continued success of any business. We work closely with you to get to know your business so we can make suggestions to help improve profits or to develop and grow your business. We can prepare your monthly or quarterly management accounts to ensure you always have reliable and accurate information on which to base your business decisions.
In addition we can assist you to get the best from your existing in-house accounting solutions to aid management reporting. This would include the production of bespoke reports in order to avoid data re-keying, and the tailoring of standard reports to suit your needs and training. Our team has extensive knowledge of most commercial accounting packages.
Vat Return Preparation
We have a dedicated team who are available to advise clients on queries, planning and administration matters. We are there to identify potential problems clients may encounter, and also offer advice on matters they may not even be aware of.
We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties and provide our clients training on how to complete VAT returns.
We offer our clients advice on the most appropriate VAT scheme, assistance in VAT registration and deregistration, and deal with H M Customs and Excise with any queries or investigations.
We can assist you with company formations for…
- An off the shelf ready made company;
- A tailor made company;
- Limited Liability Partnership;
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
Our Company formation packages can include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Registered office services;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration;
- Company registration for Corporation Tax;
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme;
- Book-keeping set-up advice;
- Business plans;
- Assistance with raising finance.
You could be getting on with running and making your business grow. Why should you deal with the pressure of payroll? Your time is valuable and best used elsewhere than in the complicated depths of payroll bureaucracy. You as the employer are responsible for complying with current legislation and hence missed deadlines and calculation mistakes. Relieve the burden and remove the worry – Why not let Mullen Stoker be your payroll department?
Our timely payroll function is geared to each individual business be it weekly, monthly or annual requirements including…
- Tax credits;
- Student loan deductions;
- Attachement of earnings;
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Dealing with leavers and starters; ;
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees;
- Completion and submission of CIS returns to HMRC.
And at year end…
- Employer Annual Return P35;
- Employee summary P60’s and P14’s;
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.