If you are considering starting a business, ensure that you speak to us first so that we can get you off to a great start with some quality advice.
Most people start their own business because they are passionate about the project they are about to embark on, but they are not always experts in the legal and financial aspects associated with running a business. There can be a lot of red tape and hard work involved, which can be off putting. At Mullen Stoker, our highly qualified and experienced team will remove the stress from technical considerations, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your business.
Simply present us with your ideas and we can assist you with the following:
- Business Plan.
- Cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Discussing of finance options, including the possibility of Grants, and liaising with your bank.
- Pro, cons and tax differences of the different business types (sole trader/partnership or Ltd Company).
- Setting of a bookkeeping system.
- Keeping to legal deadlines.
Starting up a new business can be daunting, but with a friendly face helping you along it can be so much easier.